Thursday, November 22, 2007

Interpol.

Ok, so we are back a little earlier than expected. I am am gonna jump ahead a bit and show you what I did this evening because it is fresh in my mind and worthy of an immediate post.

21 Novembre
Tonight, I went to an Interpol concert. It was more than amazing! They are a great band and even better live. The concert was help at a place called the Le Zenith. This place was a proper venue. The people here were really into them. I was shocked that so many Parisians loved American music. I will say this though, the majority of the kids at this concert were very clean cut. No one out here has tattoos, at least from what I can see. I haven't seen any tattoos the whole time living here. I stand out like a sore thumb...

Look how packed Le Metro (subway) was on the way home. It took like 20 minutes to catch a freakin' train:



Here is Le Billet:



Anyway, I am gonna keep this post short. Here are some videos to lay your eyes on. The first is of Interpol playing "Evil" live (hosted on Youtube):



The second is the trek back home from Le Metro:



Well, there you have it, more video content. Voila!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the U.S. I miss you all! Save me some stuffing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UH, I can't recall if I've said this already, but I LOVE your photos. You'd think you were artsy fartsy or something :D Please save them ALL so I can frame some of them :) Thanks a million

Anonymous said...

steal a scooter and piss in a canal. when in rome.